Coming up with a flawless makeup requires a lot of hard work. You need to be patient and apply great precision, and most importantly, you need to have an ample amount of lighting.
In this case, you can greatly benefit from the use of a lighted magnifying makeup mirror. This is especially true for those who have vision problems. A magnified makeup mirror that comes with built-in lighting makes it easier to apply makeup even with poor lighting.
What is a Magnified Makeup Mirror with Lighting?
When looking for the best makeup mirror to buy, you will most likely come across a magnified makeup mirror. These mirrors allow you to easily apply makeup especially for the finest detail work, such as applying eyeliner, lip liner, and multiple shades that require blending to achieve best results. Furthermore, the mirror is also beneficial for covering blemishes and fine lines and is especially helpful for women who have poor eyesight and need to take their glasses off when applying makeup.
Why Use Magnified Mirrors with Lighting
Remember that the right mirror can make a huge difference in the way you apply your makeup. Using magnified mirrors with lighting can help to make applying makeup so much easier. These mirrors are able to eliminate those shadows brought about by poor overhead lighting. This means that you’ll have better-looking makeup result that will surely make you stand out for whatever occasion you’re attending.
Magnified mirrors allow you to easily your face and make it possible for you to see exactly what you’re putting on. This is very helpful especially for those who are wearing glasses due to poor eyesight. The mirror increases the precision of doing certain tasks like applying false eyelashes, shaping eyebrows, and coming up with winged eyeliner.
The magnified mirrors are very versatile and can be possibly used anywhere in your home, from your living room, bathroom, bedroom, or even when you’re going on a vacation. Since it’s portable, it can help to free up more space on your counter. In fact, some models can be folded up allowing you to conveniently put it in your handbag. There are also mirrors that can be permanently attached to the wall.
Tips for Choosing the Right Magnified Mirror with Lighting
When you start shopping for a magnified makeup mirror with lighting, you’ll find out that there are many different brands and models that you can choose from. Before you decide to purchase anything, you may want to take your time to think exactly what you want.
- Ask yourself some questions like how do you want to use the mirror?
- Where do you usually put your makeup?
- What is the magnification level that you prefer?
- How many lights do you want the mirror to have?
- What features are most important to you?
Answering these questions can help to narrow down the many options available for the magnified makeup mirror with lighting. Furthermore, just because a mirror is expensive does not mean that it’s really the best. On the other hand, cheap mirrors do not always mean they are of less quality.
The best way to find out if you are buying the right makeup mirror is to read reviews. You’ll find plenty of these mirrors being sold online and comes with reviews from customers who have used them. Read what the customers have to say about the product so you can decide for yourself if that’s the type of mirror that you need.
The Best Magnified Mirror with Lighting
Refer below for our recommendations on the best makeup mirrors in the market. These products are getting many praises from customers who have tried them so they are really worth investing for. Remember, these products also come with drawbacks so take time to compare the pros and cons before you decide to buy.
- Simplehuman Sensor Mirror – if you prefer a makeup mirror with an added dose of luxury, then this fancy mirror would be perfect. It costs only around $200, but it’s really worth it. Customers praise this mirror for its great quality, excellent design, and magnification. Some of its best features include automatic lighting that simulates natural sunlight, automatic lighting that turns on as you get close, touch control brightness, and up to five times magnification.
- Jerdon LED Lighted Makeup Mirror– another makeup mirror that’s getting a buzz among makeup enthusiasts is this lighted makeup mirror from Jerdon. This rectangular makeup mirror has a width of 6.5 inches and a height of 6 inches. The entire unit measures at 11.75 inches and is surrounded entirely with light, which clearly illuminates your face as you put on your makeup. Some of the mirror’s most notable features are LED lighting, double-sided feature comes with adjustable stand, can be powered with AA batteries, and comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Fancii Magnifying Makeup Mirror– another makeup mirror that has received a lot of excellent reviews online is the mirror from Fancii. This is a 6.5-inch lighted mirror that’s square in shape and is compact and portable. Costing less than $30 only, this mirror is ideal for those who are looking for a reliable mirror on a budget. Among the things that the customers love about this mirror are its powerful magnification and great lighting. Some other features that this mirror has are 10 times magnification, LED lights that mimic natural lights, cordless, battery-operated, and comes with money back guarantee.
Aside from the magnified makeup mirror above, there are several other great makeup mirrors in the market that are truly worth investing for. Remember that the right makeup mirror can surely make a difference on your daily makeup routine. Aside from the fact that these mirrors are very convenient to use, they also help to make it easier to apply makeup and can help to polish your makeup skills.
Before you decide to make a purchase, take time to read reviews. Find out what the pros and cons are for each product and do a comparison. Above all, consider your needs and choose something that comes with features that can work best for you.